3 days ago
The United States National Hurricane Center (NHC), a unit that warns about the formation of hurricanes and cyclones in the Atlantic, has increased the chance.
Read more at World Nation News
The big picture: NOAA is forecasting a 65% chance that the upcoming hurricane season will be above average, with a 25% chance of near normal activity and just a 10% chance of below normal tropical cyclone numbers.
Read more at Axios
Potential Tropical Cyclone One is growing stronger, and tropical storm warnings have been issued for Florida as of Friday.
Read more at TCPalm
Canary Islands [Spain], May 23 (ANI/Xinhua): Health authorities in the Canary Islands on Monday confirmed a case of monkeypox in Gran Canaria, bringing the total number of cases in Spain to date to 35.
Read more at ANI News
Meteorologist Dave Osterberg discusses how Potential Tropical Cyclone One will impact the Bay Area vs. South Florida starting today. TAMPA, Fla. - While the heaviest rain is expected to ...
Read more at FOX 13 Tampa Bay
Tropical Storm Darby continues to weaken as it moves toward the south of the Big Island and is expected to bring heavy rain and higher surf to the Big Island this weekend. At 5 p.m. today, the center of the tropical cyclone was about 400 miles to the ...
Read more at Hawaii Tribune-Herald
Potential Tropical Cyclone One is expected to organize and become Tropical Storm Alex as it approaches Florida on Friday, forecasters said.
Read more at FOX 6 Milwaukee
Japan's weather agency warned of heavy rainfall over Tokyo late Saturday and high waves for the Izu Islands south of the capital due to tropical storm Meari.
Read more at Bloomberg
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The National Hurricane Center has issued the first advisory for Potential Tropical Cyclone 1. What this means is that there is a tropical depression or disturbance that could become a named tropical storm shortly (next 24-36 hours) ...
Read more at WJXT News4JAX
News in hot Category
SportsBrief.com News ☆ Kylian Mbappe will be the focus of attention as Paris Saint-Germain aim to continue their perfect start to the season in Sunday's trip to Lille in Ligue 1. Key stats 2 – Lille have won just two of their last 20 Ligue 1 meetings ...
Read more at Sports Brief
WATSONVILLE, Calif. (AP) — Two planes collided in Northern California while trying to land at a local airport Thursday and at least two of the three occupants were killed, officials said. The collision occurred at Watsonville Municipal Airport shortly ...
Read more at Chron
But no matter where you call home, there's one thing we all have in common: sometimes the Wordle answer leaves us a bit stumped. Read on for clues to today's solution, or scroll down below the video for a spoiler-filled look at the answer.
Read more at Rock Paper Shotgun
Stelter has written a book, “Hoax: Donald Trump, Fox News and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth” and been critical of Fox News, making him a frequent target of CNN's conservative critics. Licht ...
Read more at Honolulu Star-Advertiser
The link in the NBC Sports Chicago tweet Wednesday begged to be opened. “Tony La Russa calls White Sox leadership meeting, fuels win streak.” Advertisement. Could it really be that the White Sox manager was responsible for the five-game winning streak ...
Read more at Chicago Tribune
Brian Stelter, the vociferous, always-on media reporter, is leaving CNN after it cancelled "Reliable Sources"
Read more at Variety
The young son of NBC News foreign correspondent Richard Engel has lost his long battle with a genetic neurological disorder called Rett Syndrome. “Our beloved son Henry passed away. He had the softest blue eyes, an easy smile and a contagious giggle,” ...
Read more at New York Daily News
The game uses the same rules as Scrabble, where only real words are allowed both in guesses and the result. If you get a letter in the right spot and form the correct word, the square ...
Read more at Oxford Mail
Houston's run total tied for the second most in team history -- the Astros scored 23 against Baltimore in 2019. Stay informed about local news and weather. Get the NBC Chicago app for iOS or ...
Read more at NBC Chicago
If Marvel wants to expand on the Hulk's story following "She-Hulk," there is one comic series they should turn to for inspiration.
Read more at Looper